On the 10th February 2016 Tidal Teaching School, in collaboration with Humber EBP and Humber LEP held our first STEAM conference.
The event aims were as follows:
- Bring academic, industry and national speakers to our region
- Find out more about STEAM (we included the ‘Arts’ within STEM as increasingly creative minds are required for business and industry to succeed)
- Challenge and discuss STEAM
- Find out the latest labour market information for our region
- Consider the importance for STEAM development
- Explore current educational resources
- Consider future opportunities for STEAM and support for schools.
The day was a fantastic success and the story of the day can be followed here.