Tidal Teaching School believes in order to develop the next generation of outstanding teachers, training and support should to be bespoke to need and current research. Our aim is to create a pathway for new and recently qualified teachers to develop through a supportive network receiving training and support in outstanding settings.
Each of the events on our NQT programme can be booked individually according to needs, or NQTs can attend the full programme of support for a discounted rate.
Across the full programme NQTs will:
- develop knowledge pedagogical content knowledge across a range of key subjects.
- understand high quality instruction techniques, including questioning and assessment
- understand how to create a high-achieving classroom climate
- develop classroom management and behaviour techniques
- discuss and debate teaching beliefs and share ideas
- reflect and consider their own professional practice.
Day 1 – Discipline and Behaviour Management
Day 2 – SEND toolkit
Day 3 – Developing mathematics teaching pedagogy
Day 4 – Wider curriculum excellence
Day 5 – English planning and assessment
Day 6 – Preparing for subject leadership
Course details of each day are available on the courses page.
For more information or to book a place please contact email@example.com.