Bespoke Behaviour Support
A bespoke outreach service available to all nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools across the whole of our region.
- Work with individual children
- Work with small groups
- Advice and support for all staff
- Work alongside staff to enhance skills in an outstanding behaviour unit
- Verbal and Written feedback given after each visit
- Detailed follow up reports outlining practical suggestions to promote positive behaviour and provide effective support (additional cost)
- Staff training including team teach, newly qualified support.
- Support from skilled, knowledgeable and experienced staff
The Referral Process
Support can be accessed be emailing email@example.com.
Behaviour support brokered by Tidal is provided by Venn Academy Trust. Venn is a unique partnership of schools that places a vision of inclusion at its core.